MDM Glass & Glazing
Beautiful made to measure glass pieces
Add a touch of Glass to any project
020 8673 6868
and provider of this Website. MDM Glass Ltd takes the privacy of your information very seriously.
Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to MDM
Glass Ltd via the Website. This definition
incorporates, where applicable, the definitions
provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
MDM Glass Ltd, or us MDM Glass Ltd, a company incorporated in
England and Wales with registered number MDM
Glass Ltd whose registered office is at 260
Cavendish road, London, UK, SW12 0BT;
User or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not
either (i) employed by MDM Glass Ltd and acting in
the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a
consultant or otherwise providing services to MDM
Glass Ltd and accessing the Website in connection
with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using,
www.mdmglass.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this
site unless expressly excluded by their own terms
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses,
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but
not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. Date of Birth;
d. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
e. Financial information such as credit / debit card numbers;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, MDM Glass Ltd is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 3 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures
specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our
affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act
1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with
the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used
by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
Third party websites and services
10. MDM Glass Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with
certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not
have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over
other websites prior to using them.
Changes of business ownership and control
12. MDM Glass Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the
sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of MDM Glass Ltd. Data provided by Users will,
where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
13. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
14. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
15. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that
Data. This may include the following:
16. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
17. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
18. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain
Accessing your own Data
19. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by MDM Glass Ltd (where
such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £5.
20. Data security is of great importance to MDM Glass Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data
collected via this Website.
21. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping
this password confidential.
22. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information
over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security
of your Data transmitted to the Website.
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website
Website following the alterations.
You may contact MDM Glass Ltd by email at email@example.com.
01 December 2015
28. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.