MDM Glass & Glazing
Beautiful made to measure glass pieces
Add a touch of Glass to any project
020 8673 6868
Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and MDM Glass Ltd, the owner and
operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to
occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is
not either (i) employed by MDM Glass Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii)
engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to MDM Glass Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these
terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of MDM Glass
Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any
text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and
software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on
or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use
the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database
rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark
displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen, mobile phone or similar
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any
Content without the written permission of MDM Glass Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other
person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise
objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the
permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when
registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or
if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end
of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website.
Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the
control of MDM Glass Ltd or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and
all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the
sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that MDM Glass Ltd makes available through
the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty
that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law,
we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of
information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. MDM Glass Ltd is under no obligation to
update information on the Website.
13. Whilst MDM Glass Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free
of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users
take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. MDM Glass Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. MDM Glass Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the
Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and
conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or
personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or
your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your
liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, MDM Glass Ltd accepts no liability for any of the
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business,
contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
19. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We
may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights
will not be affected.
20. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply
to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly
to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
21. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its
subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have
taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
22. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions
and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part
of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the
extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions
of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
24. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy
will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
25. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to English law. All
disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
MDM Glass Ltd details
26. MDM Glass Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 7722455 whose registered address is 260 Cavendish road, London, UK, SW12 0BT and it operates the Website www.mdmglass.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 117717414.
You can contact MDM Glass Ltd by email on email@example.com.
27. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.